ENCORE III is a potential $17.5B, 10 year, multiple-award, IDIQ Task Order (TO) Contract Vehicle awarded by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for global net-centric capabilities or services to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other federal agencies.
The Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) ENCORE III contract scope encompasses the following IT solutions:
- Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Integrated Solutions Management
- Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Requirements Analysis
- Market Research and Prototyping
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Custom Application Development
- Product Integration
- Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Asset Management
- Network Support
- Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization
- Information Communications Technology
- Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Web Services
- Operations Support
- IT Support Services
- Cloud Professional Services
The contract allows for product procurement, including hardware, software and licenses, when incidental to implementing the solution.
The Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) ENCORE III team consists of businesses with proven experience in leading programs in all areas covered by the scope of the ENCORE III contract. The AceInfo Team works seamlessly to support its customers’ needs and provide innovative and efficient industry leading solutions. Please contact us if you are interested in joining our team.
- By LIGHT IT Professional Services
- BAE Systems
- Cubic/GATR Technologies/TeraLogics, LLC
- CWPS (Computer Word Processing Systems, Inc.)
- CGI Federal, Inc.
- Intecon, LLC
- iSoft Solutions, LLC
- JTSi, Inc.
- Lynker Tech
- Mantis Security Corporation
- Paragon Technology Group, Inc.
- Peridot Solutions
- Pragmatics, Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- Rean Cloud, LLC
- SAG Corporation
- SoftDev Incorporated
- Sydan Tech
- Trace Systems
Program Management Office