NOAALink 8(a) is a ten-year, $300 million Department of Commerce (DOC) National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) IDIQ program to standardize information technologies and solutions across the agency and ensure better, more cost-effective service. Under this contract, Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (contract number DOCDG133W10CQ0026) and our NOAALink Team (AceInfo, ManTech, Serco, Wyle Information Systems, Bart & Associates, CGI Federal, and IBM) provide support in 15 service areas, including end-user services, data centers, application development, disaster recovery, and security for NOAA and other DOC bureaus and offices. The AceInfo NOAALink Team is proud to help advance NOAA’s commitment to improve federal contracting by applying best practices for better services at reduced prices.
Key features of the AceInfo Team include:
- Highly Experienced Prime Contractor: AceInfo is a financially stable, International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 and ISO 20000 registered and Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 rated company. We have a documented history of managing large and small subcontractors as an integrated team and partnering with our clients to achieve goals and program success.
- DOC and NOAA Experience: All the team members are currently working with the DOC and/or NOAA. This experience brings extensive knowledge of DOC and NOAA IT strategy, and experienced professionals to successfully address the NOAALink requirements.
- Deep Bench of Qualified Staff: Between the team members we have over 28,000 staff with qualifications that are directly applicable to the Service Areas.
- Experienced in Methodologies: All the team members have experience in ISO, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®), Lean Six and CMMI.
- Extensive Geographic Coverage: The team has offices in all 50 states available to address requirements at any DOC office locations.
The NOAALink contract Service Areas
The specific offerings include services related to the following categories:
- Decision Support
- Enterprise Architecture Services
- Project Management Services
- End-User Service Center Services
- Desktop Management Services
- Communication and Collaboration Services
- Data and Voice Network Services
- Data Center Services
- Application Management Services
- Strategic Sourcing Catalog Services
- Training/Professional/ Consulting Services
- Special Projects
Information Security and Risk Management
- Security Services
- Continuity of Operations
- Disaster Recovery
11490 Commerce Park Drive
Reston, Virginia 20191
Tel: (703) 391-2800
Fax: (703) 391-2833