AceInfo’s Quality Policy is to continually improve our processes and services to deliver solutions of the highest value, thereby providing a competitive advantage to our clients.
Our mission is to:
- Add value to our clients
- Add value to our people
- Add value to our business
The objectives of AceInfo are:
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Comply with specified requirements to continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system
- Provide a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives
- Communicate within the company to ensure understanding
- Preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information
- Increase competencies of personnel
AceInfo’s work and processes have received the highest form of Third Party validation, which shows that we take a proactive approach to managing projects and processes and are dedicated to continuous improvement and producing great work that makes a difference.
The standards and models listed below enhance AceInfo’s capability to develop quality products and to provide quality services for customers. They also provide best practices, which help AceInfo provide superior service by focusing on efficiency, speed, and product quality.
- CMMI® for Development Level 3
- CMMI® for Services Level 3
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Information Technology and Management Services (ITMS)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)