The Department of Justice (DOJ) Information Technology Support Services 4 (ITSS-4) is a Multiple Agency Contract (MAC) designed to provide the DOJ with systems development and other IT support services in a timely manner by qualified contractors. This seven-year multiple award IDIQ is worth $1.1 billion and will provide the opportunity to compete for software and application development, systems and software engineering, Web development, systems integration acquisition, and IT services requirements for multiple offices within DOJ. Out of the 20 awardees, the AceInfo Team, which includes Sabre Inc., Flatirons Solutions, Miracle Systems, 2020 Company, LLC and Shiva IT Services, Inc., was one of only three small businesses to be awarded a contract under DOJ ITSS-4.
The AceInfo Team will support DOJ ITSS-4 objectives in the following ways:
- Reaching beyond maintaining the status quo by incorporating innovations and new technologies
- Leveraging these technologies and best practices to increase business effectiveness
- Responding to customer needs by developing new applications that reflect best-of-breed solutions
- Delivering on-call expertise to support the infrastructure; ensure security and integrity of systems, data and networks; and train users
- Serving as an enabler to business challenges with solutions that respond to new requirements
- Continually seek to exceed DOJ expectations by implementing improvements to the customer’s experience and satisfaction.
11490 Commerce Park Drive
Reston, Virginia 20191
Tel: (703) 391-2800
Fax: (703) 391-2833