Ace Info Solutions is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and participates in the AWS Public Sector Program. AceInfo has performed 15 Cloud implementations, migrating workloads to AWS and provisioning IaaS and PaaS services to federal clients. We support private, public and hybrid Clouds implementations. We have 30+ Cloud Architects/Engineers (20 AWS Certified).
Our Cloud Computing profile is as follows:
- 5+ Years for Cloud Computing
- AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- 40 Cloud Skilled Engineers
- 20 AWS Certified Architects/Engineers
- Private, Public and Hybrid Clouds
- Dev, Test and Production in Cloud
- 3000+ servers, 100+ applications, petabytes storage in Cloud (Public, Private and Hybrid)
- AceInfo’s websites and apps are hosted in AWS Cloud including a secure Emerging Technologies Lab for innovation
Health and Human Services SAMHSA:
- Consolidated 3 legacy grants management systems into a highly scalable Grants Management system
- The development and test environment for this project were implemented in AWS Cloud
- The production system has been implemented in AWS GovCloud using EC2, S3, RDS and AWS Code Deploy
- Reduced the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for HHS by 40% for the Grants Management System
- Migrated legacy COMET application to AWS GovCloud (< 60 days) with zero service interruption
National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration (NOAA) and Environment Protection Agency (EPA):
- AceInfo supports weather forecast products and projects in 122 weather forecast offices, 13 river forecast centers, nine national centers, and other support offices around the country.
- AceInfo implemented the Weather Dissemination Platform for NOAA National Weather Service to disseminate weather products and critical alerts to law enforcement agencies.
- The development and test environment for these systems have been implemented in AWS Cloud using EC2, VPC, Security Groups, ACLs and RDS.
US Census Bureau:
- AceInfo implements Cloud Computing services for US Census Bureau as part of the Infrastructure Support Services Acquisition (ISSA) contract, which also focuses on the 2020 Decennial Census. We have migrated and maintain multiple applications, databases and storage in AWS Cloud for Census
- Instead of procuring massive quantities of physical infrastructure, AceInfo is helping Census provision and maintain infrastructure and platform as service through AWS Cloud and AWS GovCloud.
- We maintain privacy of data and leverage existing data center and the public Cloud to create a hybrid Cloud environment to ensure control and security of the Census data.
- Our efforts are meeting the need for a secure, dynamically provisioned and decommissioned, elastic platform for use during Census.