Ace Info Solutions
11490 Commerce Park Dr
Reston, VA 20191
Phone (703) 391-2800
Army Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3)
Army RS3 is a Multiple Award Task Order (MATO) and Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with a $37.4 billion ceiling, five base years and an additional four optional years. The objective of the RS3 Multiple Award Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract is to provide ACC-APG customers, other Program Executive Offices (PEOs) other Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, and other federal agencies with knowledge based support services for requirements with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) related needs. It is managed by the Army Communications Electronics Command (CECOM) for a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of mission areas for programs with C4ISR related requirements as well as other Department of Defense (DoD) and other Federal Agencies.
Areas of support include Engineering, Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E), Logistics, Acquisition and Strategic Planning, and Education and Training.
- C4ISR Engineering Services include any C4ISR-related services or work, the adequate performance of which requires education, training and experience in the application of special knowledge in consulting, investigating, evaluating, planning and designing, engineering principles. This includes augmented reality, virtual reality, cloud computing, common computing environment, configuration management, engineering process improvement, foreign military sales support, human factors engineering, IV&V, knowledge engineering, integration, interoperability, life cycle management, risk management, sensor engineering, software engineering, technical data exchange, system design and more.
- C4ISR Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E Services include any services directed toward the innovation, introduction, and improvement of products and processes for C4ISR-related requirements. RDT&E includes applied research, advanced technology development and demonstrations, developmental test support, evaluation of technology applications, hardware/software demonstrations, human cognition, artificial intelligence (AI), knowledge management, modeling and simulation, manufacturing technology improvements, technical subject matter expertise and operational test support.
- C4ISR Logistics Services include any logistics functions and tasks during the development, production, and sustainment phases of a system life cycle for C4ISR-related requirements.
- C4ISR Acquisition and Strategic Planning Services include support services for C4ISR-related requirements. This functional area may include Acquisition Planning, Accounting, Budget Analysis, Budget Documentation Support, Contract Planning, Cost Analysis and Estimating, Financial Advice, Financial and Performance Audits, and Financial Planning.
- C4ISR Education and Training Services include any services for training, education, and exercise support for C4ISR-related requirements including computer system training, customized business training, training manuals, end user training, new equipment training, school house training, training documentation, training services, system fielding and more.
- Government wide
- IDIQ, Multiple Task Orders
- Offers flexibility and supports all contract types (i.e., fixed price, hybrid, cost reimbursement, labor-hour and time-materials)
- No Contract Usage Fee
AceInfo is comprised of a multi-disciplinary team including eight high performing subcontractors to provide broad and deep technical expertise encompassing all service Task Areas worldwide.
- Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
- Raptics, Inc.
- NextStep Technology, Inc.
- NextGen Federal Systems
Parent DUNS: N/A
Prompt Payment Term: 30 Days
Work: (703) 391-2800
DCAA Contact Information
Address: 171 Elden St. #315, Herndon VA 20170
Phone: (703) 735-8221